Citrus Glauca (Desert Lime) Fruit Extract
What is it?
A tiny native Australian fruit found occurring in semi-arid regions in eastern Australia. It grows in inland woodlands and brigalow scrubs and is able to withstand extreme temperature conditions.
The Desert Lime is a powerful source of antioxidants including Vitamin C, Phenolic Acids, Flavonone Glycosides, Lignan and Courmarin Derivatives.
What are the benefits to my hair/skin/well-being?
- Protection from damaging free radicals
- Reduces scalp redness and irritation
- Helps in the growth and protection of hair
- Protects hair from UV damage
- Anti-static agent and conditioning
- Adds feeling of smoothness to the skin and hair
- Builds protein hydrolysate moisture in the skin and hair